Jun 14, 2008

Reminiscence II

Posted by Khai Pin

Short note: Although I have lots of spare time now, I feel extremely lazy to update. :p

Okay...My result wasn't really outstanding compared to others' . Hence, I did not really put high expectation in getting a place in the scholarship. I was aiming for a place in LSE instead. The surprise came on a usual morning with my eyes half closed while checking the result via online. My eyes nearly popped out when I saw the word "TAHNIAH" and the word CANADA. I was thrilled, honestly. And the next moment I was leaping here and there, shouting in excitement. Muahaha~

Picture grabbed from Google

Guess what, I was arranged to study in Taylor's for my pre-university program. I switched from A-levels to ICPU. It seems destined that I got to complete my pre-uni studies in Taylor's University College. =.=''

I was practically doing nothing and did not pay attention after the result was out. And in March, I got my first doggy as pet...

Till now....I do not know how to spell her name.. :P

It's so much fun playing around with a tiny puppy but I hate cleaning the her pee and poo. Ahha...

Before I left PE5 organized a farewell party for me at Pizza Hut. And that was a memory for life. It's the first time I was thrown into the swimming pool with jeans on. ^^
The only group photo I have..sobs


Ahha....


I still keep it intact till now....

And so, I left SS15 and went to stay in the Taylor's hostel in Ridzuan.
My virgin night in Ridzuan Condo

It wasn't really that bad as compared to my initial impression of the hostel. I'd heard a lot of bad things about it but I found it actually not that bad. Provided that you have good roommates and housemates, you will enjoy great time with them. Looking back now, I am grateful I had a great bunch of housemates. ^^

Wei Heng and Jason are not included...


After we celebrated Jenus's birthday at Magical Theater


The Couple in our unit.

That's all for now. I guess I am running out of inspiration to continue this post. :p



0 comments: