Jun 5, 2008

Reminiscence

Posted by Khai Pin

18 months. I can't determine it's long or short but one thing I am certain is that living Subang here really gives me lots of sweet and nice memories. They are memories for life, not single is meant to be forgotten. The announcement of SPM results, obtaining scholarship, A-Levels and ICPU and the list goes on.

*Speechless for some moments =)*

What should I say? Friends, lifestyle, and everything. Ahha, there is just too much to be expressed through words. Fortunately, I managed to capture some pictures. Looking back at these pictures, the thoughts are flooding my mind non stop. Yeah, I feel grateful right now.

Let the pictures narrate my life for 18 months here, away from home...

Another milestone in my life...First proper graduation perhaps. ^^


My first Pre-Uni programme -- A-level. Today I think it's lucky that I did not continue the programme.


Mind you, these are for first semester only. ==''


And during A-level, I met a big bunch of good buddies there -- PE5. Although I left the big family 6 months later, I sad because we were just getting to know each other better at that time. They are simply great. It's fabulous to have known them. Although we are not as close as before, trust me, I still love all of them, every of them. Cheeps, Kin Keong, Hui Eng, Nick, Beatrice, YONG HAN, Joyce and lots more. I do not forget you guys at all, just that my schedule had been too hectic to hang out. Sorry~

*Okay, I will come back to PE5 later.*

The inaugural gathering of 5.0-ians after the graduation during the Chinese New Year at Ee Yoong house.


To conclude it all with one sentence, I would say my secondary school life was pretty awesome, at least for me. It did pave the future's road smoothly for me. I learned a lot, really a lot. It shaped into who I am now. Thanks to the school, the friends, and of course the teachers. Tell me, how on earth could I forget about them?

Nevertheless, we have to move on in our life, and so do I. My college life did not really have lots of sparks and I guess A-level just put me into the similar M'sia education system, which is BORING.

We celebrated Wei Bing's birthday, with his roommates. Ahha....what a memory again....


Asia Cafe, Mamak for football? NO. My room with internet connection. Haha...what an enjoy after a week of boring lectures.


My life in A-level was quite boring. And it really was until I got my SPM result...
I am not bragging or boasting or showing off or what so ever.... =.+


End of Part I...........Stay tuned for squeal...=)

8 comments:

Jerome said...

aik.. mana part 2 ???

ah fat said...

hate nia..why no see my pic here d,,haha

Anonymous said...

ceh~ must be ar, write half way stomachache and ran off to answer nature's call...

Janus995 said...

omg you're being sooo emo!

Lee Chon said...

yo, anticipating your next post^^

Anonymous said...

hmm..lol..wat a smart fella..nyway wats ur msn??

Jerome said...

part 2 part 2 part 2

stop chasing pigeons la..

wakakkakakaka

Anonymous said...

eh faster la, part 2

I wana see ur graduation photos as well..

-chiachean-