Jun 16, 2008

Ipoh

Posted by Khai Pin

Went to Ipoh last Saturday after my finals. That's the first time I step on the old town, a town which reminds me of the old time memories with its rows and rows of shops and a cup of addictive white coffee. Sitting at the roadside, seeping the hot drink while enjoying the bustling of the old town was an enjoy, a fabulous enjoy. Oopps....let the pictures do the rest...^^

BUT NO PICTURE OF THE TOWN THOUGH......=.=''
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because I was there for a wedding laaaaaaaa...

Personally like this very much......:P


The beautiful bride with a naughty smile.


The bride in Black and White.


The newly weds. Great couple huh....^^


My best in the series.

I do not have many pictures as I was not the OP ( official photographer). We could only snipe snipe secretly. Muahaha....

"Lock" series coming soon....
















Oh....wait...........
How could I miss out the Ipoh White Coffee....
*wink wink*



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

say this with me :- Ipoh rocks!

hahaha

sN@iL0810 said...

i loooooovvvvveeeee ipoh white coffee!!!

Wilson said...

*ahem ahem ahem*

ya lor ya lor.. he loves Ipoh White Coffee reali alot! dun u khai pin? XD

Khai Pin said...

Woit......diam la Wilson...:p

Anonymous said...

heyy whose the girl?
she is gorgeous
your photography skills complemented her looks well
jia you jia you...

Anonymous said...

love the stained coffee cup