Jul 28, 2008

Much

Posted by Khai Pin

Well...I do have plenty of time, but the thought of blogging didn't come across my mind. I have lotsa thoughts running in my mind lately. Putting them in words is somewhat too difficult for me. Its easier to articulate in Chinese but its harder to type in Chinese ping-yin.

I wanna to write about what I've realized during a trip to hospital, which made me realized is so vulnerable and how should I live in the future.

I wanna write about the zero preparations I have done for my Canada departure, that I am goofing off at home every single second right now.

I wanna write about the great show which my juniors had put on during the "Malam Bakat". I enjoyed the show entirely this time and the rare outing with best friends.

I wanna write about the recent small gathering among a few our friends since last Chinese New years, which we shared our own study experiences at different places and updated ourselves with the news of other pals.

Soo much to write, so lazy to write. Haha...

Anyway, as I re-read "Nanjing- A Love Story 1937" as requested by Regina, I found an interesting quote which seems suits me well and in fact very true indeed.

"For a long time, it seemed as if there were but a thin piece of paper between them and with one puncture the floodgates would naturaly pour open. ... The reason he never punctured that piece of thin paper was not that he didn't love hre, and even less that he didn't want to - on the contrary , he loved too much, he wanted her too much. Sometimes not tearing that thin piece of paper can be the most beautiful thing in the world. Once you puncture it, all of the things that were once so gorgeous and enchanting disappear like the wind."

Cheerios.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hng~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lazy betui bang
you are writing titles without contents
and you see?? told you to read that book earlier also lazy
now only know how to treasure it
i know who are you referring to
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I don't think you can get the answer. Tell me pls.

Think twice, because it's very true for me.=)

Anonymous said...

since you want to keep it as a secret
i respect your privacy
let her be always so perfect for you -)
whoever she is...

Anonymous said...

having a blog is like caring for a budding plant
it needs constant nourishments, attentions
updates and interaction
this is not something i want to read as content
crack those fingers cramped muscle loose and start writing about your DEEP THOUGHTS

Khai Pin said...

Giz, I am sure you can get the answer easily, if you want to. =)

Anonymous said...

you are making my head spin~ i hate you!!