Jul 14, 2008

"Balik Taat Negara"

Posted by Khai Pin

Was isolated in a country area for 5 days without any connection with the world outside except handphone. No newspaper, no internet and the life sucks.

Well, I guess it's pretty fun for me because I chose to ignore all the lectures they had given us. They are plain "niu fen" (mandarin). Pak Mali is a great guy to know, he is fun and he is good towards us. He taught me cencaluk. Ahha...I guess that's the only thing I learned from that camp.

"Dah makan, anak?"

"Dah Tuan, makan cencaluk tuan!"

"Kamu ni, cicak jatuh pun mati!!"

"Huh, ape ni tuan?"

"Aiks, cencaluk kamu ni!!" (followed by whacking my ass)

"Tuan, ngan la macam ni...." (manja...)

"Cencaluk.....!!!!!"

Oh well......Not everyone can understand tha, but that's how I communicate with Tuan Mali through the entire camp. I felt like we have known each other for years even though the fact is that we just knew each other for few days.

Talking about politics. I reckon I've discussed more than ever in these five-days time. I am not gonna repeat them all over again. Just a few questions from me and statements before I go to sleep.

1. Riots and havoc are virtually unavoidable for a country to achieve more democracy.
2. What will happen if you have the "power" for 50 years?
3. Opposition party is good but not too powerful.
4. Can Pakatan Rakyat handle the government well if they were to take over the country's administration today or tomorrow?
5. Can reducing the petrol price really help developing Malaysia's economy?
6. Can Anwar Ibrahim live up his hundreds of promises after he really re-obtains the power?
7. Be rational, but not emotional.
8. Filtered every news that you heard or you read. Don't put your human brains to shame.
9. I support neither BN nor PR. I support the political party that can really put Malaysia back on track.
10. Dont be fooled by any political parties' propagandas.
11. "no politics is good, nor bad. if it benefits you, then it's good. if it doesn't, then it's not." --TsueyXin's dad

Cheerios~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah i agree with some of your statements.add this to it:

"no politics is good, nor bad. if it benefits you, then it's good. if it doesn't, then it's not."

haha, that's dad's quote.

Khai Pin said...

Added m'dam...let see what will happen when we are in Canada...ahha

Anonymous said...

u need politics..bt due to some dumb a**..they manipulate the policy for the sake of their own good..stewpig !

Khai Pin said...

anonymous:

You're right. But then which so-called democratic country's politic is not manipulated by those politicians, for their own good..

live with it..or change it.