Jun 1, 2008

Po-to-ka-fi

Posted by Khai Pin

@#$%*!! Here I am sitting right in front of computer, not studying anything but blogging when the exam is just tomorrow. The morning blue struck me, so let's just rant something here.

Yeah, photography is fun thing and it has lots to awaiting us to discover. You capture the world with the pictures, the pictures that you see with your eyes. Every picture carries a timeless moment. And there are several categories in the photography, say portraiture photography, street photography, studio photography, black-and-white photography and the list goes on.

Personally, I have recently found myself greatly in love with black-and-white pictures. These monotones pictures can really get me excited. Although colourful pictures are delightful to be seen by eyes, black-and-white pictures have more oomph in telling the stories behind the pictures. They are just like precious gems, good black and white pictures of course.

It's not easy at all, mind you. I am still trying hard to get the hang of it. Ahh...I gotta hone my skills after the finals. >.<

Shot this during the riot at KLCC. Reprocessing into black and white injects a greater feeling into the picture.


Nothing much, just trying the post-processing work flow.


Shot this while on a speedboat at Langkawi. You guess the story yourself.


Reflection can be real beautiful sometimes.


Ahha...I nearly converted all my studio pictures into black and white. ==


Just in case you miss this in the earlier post, it's my better attempt(my best luu...XD) to date.

Comments and critique are greatly welcomed. Some pictures I have posted earlier are not repeated here. ^^

OKAY NOW TIME TO BRUSH MY TEETH.......and perhaps study???

8 comments:

Wilson said...

no need study wan lar u.. so geng adi.. wonder if 2molo u will write an essay about ghost hunting in ur exam XD

PuiMan said...

haha..spam!!y no chat box??=P

nyway..didnt noe u noe the person i noe..haha~

all the best~

Jiyan said...

STUDY PLEASE....

Khai Pin said...

no mood leh..*yawn*

Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

eh, dun delete my comment ler.. so bad~

Kevin Gan said...

all the best!

Anonymous said...

what is the comment you have deleted?
i am so curious
xD
was he shitting about your ass