Jun 26, 2008

Grad

Posted by Khai Pin

Just managed to resize all the pictures of the convocation. =)

Ma Family


With my uncle


My uncle


Wilson aka L.W.F (Muahhahahha)


Three Musketeers??


I'll beat you up if you tell me she isnt pretty. :P


KY, WC, & ELMO


WC showing off his awards...:P


Uncle WeirdoS


Z-Ray, not the UV ray...


Alvl students, find me this kind of teachers in your program.


Vernie the bunnie???


Henli -- The Genius Perv


Hung Keat, weird kid... :P


Puiman, beautiful smile as always. ^^


The greatest, bestest lecturer I ever met -- William McNamara


Alex, The Country :P


Tsuey Xin, Charming

7 comments:

Jerome said...

Hey.. congrats!

how come semua muka tadak smile laaaaa... aiyooooo

Wilson said...

wei, u better BEWARE with wat u said arr..

l-i-h-u-i said...

congratulation,my dear !!!!
u look gorgeous by the way.
muacksss

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Khai Pin said...

km: thanks..i pun tak tau...ingat ade smile sikit...

wilson: what....no one else knows also

lihui: thanks dear..hugs

chia hui: thanks ^^

Anonymous said...

Congraz........My ever best frenz..
But just sad that i cant attend ur convo and take some photo with you....

Wilson said...

*ahem*

u arr.. better dun spread it around.. or else.. hehe.. still remmeber i hav some pics and recordings of urs? XD