May 24, 2008

Update

Posted by Khai Pin

At last i managed to squeeze some time to update my blog. Alright, life has been pretty much easy lately. Just a handful of assignments and tests finished. The best thing is that final exam is finally around the corner and it also marks the near ending of ICPU.

And guess what, I learned DOTA two weeks ago and now I am kinda addicted to it. How ironic, I was telling myself that I would never learn DOTA but now I am starting to like it.

Putting aside th game topics, I am actually amazed of how a simple game could link people up. Because of DOTA, I start chatting to some of my secondary school friends that I once thought our relationship would just end like that. Haha...it's just amazing. A game is not only a game but also a tool of communication if you know how to utilize it.

Graduation is approaching. Well, personally, I think it's a good sign because it represent another milestone in our life. However, I would not have learned so much if not because of JPA scholarship. It brings another depth to my life. I could see the bigger picture of my life, my future life.

What is a friendship? Simple question, but powerful and penetrating enough to make you use your whole life to grasp the gist of it. It's real funny to see how you contradict your older-self and some hilarious statements you had made in the early age.

Oh well.....people change..

5 comments:

Wilson said...

eh, dun copy my words lar!

"people change" is my word! XP

Anonymous said...

hello

you've got some kick ass photos =)

Khai Pin said...

peregrintook, they are pure luck...XD

Anonymous said...

that's the beauty of photography, no?
when you look back at the photos, it seems to you that you're just so full of luck. haha.

Khai Pin said...

*nods nods*.....couldnt agree more....and that's what keeps me going..^^